The CSIRO-Monash Superannuation Research Cluster concluded in 2017. Over its three-year life, the Cluster produced research 45 working papers — providing an evidence base to inform policy and promote innovation — built a hub of academic expertise, and strengthened relationships between superannuation researchers, practitioners and policy makers. These achievements will ensure the Cluster’s goal of improving outcomes and products for superannuation fund members and retirees continue.
Many thanks to the dedicated research partners and stakeholders for the significant contributions they made as part of this ambitious and groundbreaking research program.
A review of the Cluster’s work is available via the following links:
Latest working papers
Opinion pieces and events
With the support of major industry bodies and government departments:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS)
- Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees (AIST)
- Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA)
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- Federal Treasury
- Financial Services Council (FSC)
- Productive Ageing Centre, National Seniors Australia
- Productivity Commission
Professor Hazel Bateman of UNSW also provides advice to the Cluster.