Date/TimeDate(s) - 02/10/13
9:00am - 1:00pm
LocationErnst & Young
8 Exhibition Street
The Funding Australia’s Future project is a landmark project bringing together finance industry peak bodies, the RBA and Treasury to build an evidence base to assess the future demand for and supply of finance in Australia.
As part of Stage 1 of the project, three detailed research reports have been created to examine the following topics:
- Financing Australia’s Future: from where do we begin?
- The future demand and supply of finance
- Improving Australia’s Financial Infrastructure.
From this evidence base a number of key issues facing the Australian financial sector will be identified for detailed analysis in Stage 2 of the project, such as:
- The future of bank funding
- Funding Australia’s Retirement System – the post-retirement phase
- Funding Australian infrastructure
- The Regulatory Perimeter Technology, competition and financial markets
- International linkages.
The Funding Australia’s Future Forum represents an opportunity for members of the public to discuss the Funding Australia’s Future papers and play an important role in determining the key issues that will be analysed in Stage 2 of the project.
Moderated by: Andrew Cornell, Australian Financial Review