Date/TimeDate(s) - 30/09/10
501 Bourke Street
“Australia’s Financial Institutions in Transition”
The annual Banking & Finance Conference serves as an interface between academics and professionals in the banking and financial services industry.
The conference features keynote speakers and senior finance industry practitioners, as well as the latest peer reviewed academic research papers, “prac-ac” panels and workshops.
- Alex Frino, Professor of Finance, USYD; CEO, Capital Markets CRC
- Ben Gray, Partner & Head of AU and NZ, TPG Capital
- Stephen Gray, Professor of Finance, UQ Business School, University of Queensland
- Mark Joiner, Executive Director Finance, NAB
- Colin Nicol, Partner, McGrathNicol
- Don Russell, Chairman, State Super
- Justin Wood, CEO (Former), Barclays Global International Australia
Submissions of papers by academics and practitioners are invited for presentation at conference.